Monday, September 22, 2008

man club meeting


man club meeting
Originally uploaded by
summer pickles

Our home was witness to many man club meetings over the weekend, thanks to a visit from our dear friend Tyges.

What is man club? Well, apparently it's when all the boys get together and chat, have laughs, and I am on the outer (because, yes, I am a girl). Mr Pickles tells me that there are many man club meetings to look forward to. Have to say I am not too distressed by this... they can have the man club, I will have the mummy cuddles - perfect!

Thanks Tyges for coming down to visit, especially since you missed out on the warm sunshine back home! It was sooo lovely to see you and fantastic for the little guy to meet one of his future lifelong friends and heroes. Can't wait to see you again in a few weeks!

Oh, and a couple of notes about the photo...
1. no there is no editing or photoshopping... this is the natural light in The Gherkin's bedroom... isn't it gorgeous?
2. the beautiful oobee blinkie on the right is The Gherkin's beby swap gift from the very lovely Leslie. You can go shopping for Leslie's beautiful creations here . We love all of Leslie's creations in this house, and are now lucky enough to have Billee the oobee and the oobee blankie in our home xo

Chat soon xo

No comments: