
Not sure if I have mentioned here before that I have joined being a rookie mum ain't so bad challenge hosted by temporarily me. I am a wee bit behind, but in the first challenge we were to record our baby talking. And here he is!
I was determined to get some footage of Liam talking, and after many nappy changes, wake ups, play times with me with the camera at the ready, I got one on tape! Here is Liam at just two months, holding a fabulous and very stimulating conversation with his mum... while having his nappy changed and managing a terrible case of the hiccoughs (he is a clever boy... multitasking!).
For those of you who know phonetics, Liam is using the following...
I was determined to get some footage of Liam talking, and after many nappy changes, wake ups, play times with me with the camera at the ready, I got one on tape! Here is Liam at just two months, holding a fabulous and very stimulating conversation with his mum... while having his nappy changed and managing a terrible case of the hiccoughs (he is a clever boy... multitasking!).
For those of you who know phonetics, Liam is using the following...
manner: plosives, fricatives, affricates, nasals, clicks, approximants
place: bilabials, labiodentals, labiolinguals, alveolars, palatals, velars, glottals
voiced & voiceless
He is growing up so quickly.
Enjoy! xo
place: bilabials, labiodentals, labiolinguals, alveolars, palatals, velars, glottals
voiced & voiceless
He is growing up so quickly.
Enjoy! xo
1 comment:
What a great video. We loved watching it. Lucky there is not a count on how many times we have watched it.
Post a Comment