Tuesday, August 26, 2008
my did do list...
Inspired by Rookie Moms (http://www.rookiemoms.com/categories/001/) I have decided to dump the to do list this week (excepting our appointments) and embrace the did do list.
So, this is what I did do today (up to 6.15pm)...
* fed the boy... at 3am, 7am, 9.30am, 12.30pm, 3.30pm... and again any minute I am sure!
* expressed 720mLs for my little man... so far!
* changed little man's nappies... 7 times
* emptied and repacked the dishwasher
* visited a childcare centre
* went for a walk, boy in baby bjorn
* managed to eat breakfast and lunch
* caught up on my online baby group
* had three phone calls
* organised little man's two month injections
* sent two text messages
* heard some fabulous news about another couple of friends who are up the duff (yay!)
* sang heads shoulders knees and toes four times, and a carpenters medley, once
* tummy time
* played with the playmat from uncle rhys and auntie sars
* stayed calm
Now that I have written it down... not a bad effort for twelve hours?!?
Chat soon xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
obviously you did not have time to shower or go to the loo. No wonder your social life is non-existent.
At least now you are getting time to do other thihgs. Well done.
Hey, I like your did do list... and if you can't record laughing or babbling just yet, you can "record a nasty crying jag" either photo or video. You might feel heartless doing it, but it's also a little therapeutic.
Or treat your own self to ice cream. yes, that's better. do that!
Post a Comment