Saturday, December 13, 2008

santa photo

Okay so here he is...


first santa photo

... and what a funny photo it is! We weren't getting any smiles, so I did the mum thing... made a total fool out of myself for my kid... squatted down, wiggled my bum (shook the tailfeathers), waved my hands around (like a grandma pickles goodbye wave) and blew the biggest raspberry, which resulted in this gummy grin! Poor little man has been a bit off the air the past few days, grizzly, unhappy, not settling well, not sleeping, and when I look at this photo it reminds me of photos of brother pickles when he was teething... could we be getting teeth soon??? Each day I have a good feel around in that little mouth, but nothing that feels like teeth yet....

Oh, and in case you were wondering, no this is not a miniature santa, but an enormous baby boy!

Video of the little gherkin eating soon to be posted, so stay tuned!
xo

No comments: